Velesajam day traditionally celebrates the middle of winter. At this time all nature is still asleep, and only Velez Korovin goes through villages and towns, playing the magic flute and not allowing people to be sad. This legend is reinforced by the occasion. It is also believed that Veles is the protector of cattle, but because that Pets do not freeze in severe frosts, February 11, sprinkle them with Holy water.
Milkmaids, in turn, should drink strong honey, “cows were affectionate,” and then symbolically have to beat the men with boards for spinning flax on the back, “the oxen were obedient”.
In this day and performed the rite of the distillate “cow’s death”. For it invite pouwelse that plays various scenes from everyday life that, in the opinion of the people, allows us to attract good luck, take trouble, to ensure good growth of cattle and abundance. And organized a special procession, after which the required conduct ritual fight of Veles and Marena. Mummers finish the staging, and begins the feast. By the way, on this day it is forbidden to cook beef dishes, but otherwise there are no restrictions.
Holiday February 11: world Day of the sick
Japan – mysterious country, where the sacred honor traditions and cherish the cultural heritage. The Japanese are the most organized, hardworking and law-abiding people. Perhaps this is a result of proper upbringing, which is in Japan tradition.
The Japanese system of education in the opinion of Russian parents, at least, strange. Child up to 5 years is allowed everything, his care, pet. In Japan you see the mother who calls to his young son or berating him loudly, not paying attention to the cry. A turning point in the upbringing of your child is reaching the age of five. At this time, the child enters a time of stringent restrictions, prohibitions and requirements. Such a sharp transition from childhood to adult life makes the child resistant to stress.
Permissiveness the child up to five years does not mean that the Japanese did not apply to children methods of early development. Training kids is like a game, starting from infancy. Children are taught to honor tradition, showing their full beauty on the examples of Japanese holidays. Parents by their example, show the child how to behave in society that avoids the need for correction of behavior of the baby in the future. The child simply has no one from whom to learn to behave incorrectly.
If the child’s behavior is poor, Japanese Continue reading
The traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. This is especially true of sexual practices, says megasion.
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta made to share wives.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the statue of Priapa – Roman God of fertility, which was of wood, and sometimes stone phallus, with the aim to have intercourse with the deity.
• During the Cologne carnival in Germany men do not feel ashamed to offer sexual services of any woman.
• In hot Africa – hot sex! Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Men of the tribe tupinamba (Brazil) sure that the bigger male organ, the more likely to Woo the ladies, so they provoke poisonous snakes to bite their phallus.
• In the tribe Batam (Sumatra) men tuck under the foreskin of small stones and metal pieces, increasing the force of the impact member during coitus.
• Japanese and Korean women, trying to strengthen an erection partner, podkalyvayut his groin Golden needle.
• Another unusual tradition in Japan: mother in law young daughter in law teaches Continue reading