The traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. This is especially true of sexual practices, says megasion.
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta made to share wives.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the statue of Priapa – Roman God of fertility, which was of wood, and sometimes stone phallus, with the aim to have intercourse with the deity.
• During the Cologne carnival in Germany men do not feel ashamed to offer sexual services of any woman.
• In hot Africa – hot sex! Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Men of the tribe tupinamba (Brazil) sure that the bigger male organ, the more likely to Woo the ladies, so they provoke poisonous snakes to bite their phallus.
• In the tribe Batam (Sumatra) men tuck under the foreskin of small stones and metal pieces, increasing the force of the impact member during coitus.
• Japanese and Korean women, trying to strengthen an erection partner, podkalyvayut his groin Golden needle.
• Another unusual tradition in Japan: mother in law young daughter in law teaches Continue reading
Folklore and tradition come in a selection of photos of the weirdest festivals on five continents.
Competition in the highlands of Scotland
Traditional Scottish games consist of events, dances, food and drinks, allowing you to relax from everyday work.
Fire Festival Beltane, Scotland
These annual festivities are a modern revival of the ancient Celtic celebration of the coming of summer.
The naked men festival Hadaka Matsuri, Okayama, Japan
The festival is a traditional festival which has been celebrated for 1200 years. Men dive into the icy water, passing the rite of purification.
Vegetarian festival, Phuket, Thailand
Chinese immigrants gave rise to this Taoist ceremony in 1825, when people who believe in God, eating vegetarian food to escape from the epidemic.
Holiday hens, Wayne, Nebraska, USA
Each summer the town celebrates the CSD in a range of activities: dancing with the biggest chickens in the world, roosts for chickens of cement, decorated by local artists, and others.
The celebration of the body of Christ (Corpus Christi), Castrillo de Murcia, Spain
Centuries-old ritual of jumping over children is designed to protect babies from evil spirits.
The Festival Schleicherlaufen, Telfs, Continue reading
Apparently, no country in the world does not cause such a surprise, as Japan. It goes back not only sun, but also modern technology, exotic cuisine, and huge cities developing right before our eyes. They say the old gods dipped into the river the sword, and when he got out, four wonderful drops fell from the blade and into the Islands of Japan. The beauty of this country is breathtaking. The majestic cliffs, connecting with the water space, create a special sense of peace and tranquility proud.
Once closed to the world, Japan has maintained a wonderful ancient tradition that amazes travelers with their uniqueness. Along with the modern skyscrapers in Japanese cities spread out rock gardens and old temples. Here you can see a modern and comfortable home, and light “paper” structures, characteristic of ancient Japan.
The country is replete with scenic seaside resorts. Why is only one island of Okinawa, where karate was invented. Tourists from all over the world come here to feel unusual mysterious Japanese culture. The city that is always awake – so the townsfolk called the second largest Japanese megalopolis – Yokohama. It is a major port city, with its enormous number of Buddhist and Shinto temples located in the neighborhood with modern buildings.
Kyoto Continue reading