The traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. This is especially true of sexual practices, says megasion.
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta made to share wives.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the statue of Priapa – Roman God of fertility, which was of wood, and sometimes stone phallus, with the aim to have intercourse with the deity.
• During the Cologne carnival in Germany men do not feel ashamed to offer sexual services of any woman.
• In hot Africa – hot sex! Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Men of the tribe tupinamba (Brazil) sure that the bigger male organ, the more likely to Woo the ladies, so they provoke poisonous snakes to bite their phallus.
• In the tribe Batam (Sumatra) men tuck under the foreskin of small stones and metal pieces, increasing the force of the impact member during coitus.
• Japanese and Korean women, trying to strengthen an erection partner, podkalyvayut his groin Golden needle.
• Another unusual tradition in Japan: mother in law young daughter in law teaches Continue reading
Culture, traditions, customs, Israel, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Thailand. Travel company Unique World
Residents of Cyprus are very proud of their cultural heritage, which stretches back more than 9000 years. On the island there are many traditions and customs . However, Cyprus is today more interested in the events of 20 years ago than those that happened thousands of years ago. The inhabitants of the Northern part of the island adhere to the traditions and culture of their neighbour – Turkey: are Turkish names, prefer Turkish cuisine and are followers of Islam. Since North Cyprus is annexed by Turkey, the entry of tourists is prohibited. In another part of the island prefer the Greek tradition, the Greek cuisine and profess the Orthodox religion.
Cyprus with its long history abounds with various cultural and historical sights. Organization UNESCO has included in its World Heritage List nine Byzantine churches and even a city – Kata Paphos.
For many centuries the culture of Cyprus were formed on the basis of cultural exchange between Europe, Asia and Africa. This happened because of its geographical location. However, the Cyprus traditions and customs have their own charm. They best reflected in the ceremonies and other special events in a person’s life. Continue reading
Folklore and tradition come in a selection of photos of the weirdest festivals on five continents.
Competition in the highlands of Scotland
Traditional Scottish games consist of events, dances, food and drinks, allowing you to relax from everyday work.
Fire Festival Beltane, Scotland
These annual festivities are a modern revival of the ancient Celtic celebration of the coming of summer.
The naked men festival Hadaka Matsuri, Okayama, Japan
The festival is a traditional festival which has been celebrated for 1200 years. Men dive into the icy water, passing the rite of purification.
Vegetarian festival, Phuket, Thailand
Chinese immigrants gave rise to this Taoist ceremony in 1825, when people who believe in God, eating vegetarian food to escape from the epidemic.
Holiday hens, Wayne, Nebraska, USA
Each summer the town celebrates the CSD in a range of activities: dancing with the biggest chickens in the world, roosts for chickens of cement, decorated by local artists, and others.
The celebration of the body of Christ (Corpus Christi), Castrillo de Murcia, Spain
Centuries-old ritual of jumping over children is designed to protect babies from evil spirits.
The Festival Schleicherlaufen, Telfs, Continue reading